Instructions for CCTA 2020 presenters
CCTA 2020 is planning for a fully online conference hosted through Zoom.
Video Presentation Upload: Your presentation will take the form of a pre-recorded video, which we will make available to conference attendees through the online conference program. This format is REQUIRED for all papers (16-minute presentation with 4 minutes of Q&A).
You can upload a video of your presentation by Sunday, August 2, through PaperPlaza. The session host will download and play your presentation during your scheduled presentation date and time according to the conference program. For contributed and invited paper presentations, after your video presentation plays, the Session Chair/Co-Chair will open the floor for 4 minutes so that you take questions and answer them. Please use the following guidelines for preparing your video:
- Video length for contributed and invited papers: 16 minutes
- File format: mp4
- Minimum height: 480 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- File size limit for contributed and invited papers: 50MB file
Please note the above specifications will be checked at the time of submission, and files not meeting them will be prevented from being uploaded. Presentations can be shorter than the indicated time, which is the maximum length allowed, providing more time for questions and discussion. Except for the above duration and digital constraints, the form of the presentation is left free.
Call for Contributed Papers: Papers are invited in the form of regular manuscripts. Papers must conform to the submission policy, described below, requiring that all manuscripts be in 2- column format and meet strict page limits.
Call for Invited Sessions: Invited sessions consist of 5-6 papers presenting a unifying. Proposals must describe the motivation and relevance of the session. Proposals must be accompanied by full versions of each paper, which will be individually reviewed together with the proposal itself. Individual papers may be removed from a proposed session and replaced by appropriate contributed papers. In case an entire proposed session is rejected, selected papers may be accepted as contributed papers.
Call for Tutorial Sessions: Tutorial sessions and panel discussions addressing state-of-the-art control theory and advanced industrial applications are solicited.
Call for Workshops: Workshops to be held prior to the conference are solicited on all related topics. Proposals for workshops addressing novel control methodologies and control applications are strongly encouraged.
All papers and session proposals must be submitted through the conference submission website http://css.paperplaza.net and must be submitted in English. All submissions must conform to the following policy:
- All submitted papers must be formatted in the standard 2-column IEEE Proceedings format. Click here for author kits with style (.cls) files for LaTeX and templates (.dot) for MS-Word.
- For the purposes of REVIEW, papers are limited to 8 pages; papers exceeding this limit cannot be uploaded.
- For PUBLICATION in the Proceedings, accepted papers are limited to 6 pages; papers exceeding this limit are subject to a page over-length fee.
- Regular registration by an Author will allow the Author to upload up to two of the accepted papers the Author has (co)authored, and a reduced registration will allow the Student/Retiree Author to upload up to one of the accepted papers the (Student/Retiree) Author has (co)authored. Sole Student Authors (IEEE Member or Non-IEEE Member) cannot upload papers with reduced rates. They can only upload their papers by registering as a regular author.